The mission of Healthy Families of La Porte County is to support new parents and empower them to be the best parents they can be.
In an effort to accomplish our mission, the following goals are supported:
- To systematically assess parents in order to identify their strengths and needs, then refer them to community resources
- To enhance family functioning by building trust, establishing support and teaching problem-solving skills
- To promote positive parent-child interaction
- To promote healthy child growth and development
Healthy Families of La Porte County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin or ancestry.
- Program Goals
- Why Healthy Families?
- What We Believe
- What is a Family Support Specialist?
- What can Healthy Families Offer Me and My Child?
Please call our confidential number for additional information at 1-800-897-0007 or check us out on Facebook!