What is a Family Support Specialist?:
- A qualified individual who is trained to help you with questions and problems you may have
- As an individual experienced with children, they understand the questions and the stress that accompany parenting
- They can offer additional information and support on daily stresses and life circumstances that may affect you
Your Family Support Specialist may visit and offer support to your family until your child turns three.
- Program Goals
- Why Healthy Families?
- What We Believe
- What is a Family Support Specialist?
- What can Healthy Families Offer Me and My Child?
Please call our confidential number for additional information at 1-800-897-0007 or check us out on Facebook!